October 24, 2008

ALONE

I don't believe if people said that they never felt lonely in their life.
May be people agreed with me. Sometimes we feel lonely because we missin' someone and we don't have anyone to talk to.

I would like to share a story about loneliness. Last week, my friend ask me to visit her friend's brother at hospital because of mental problem. I'm quit shocked and scared too cause this is my first time to psiko ward. Am I just like typical person? I don't know.

He was hospitalised because of love. He takes the drug and act nonsense. So his brother and his parent take him to the hospital because his condition getting worst. At the hospital he try to ran away but couldn't.

Is it worth it? Just because of love?

Being alone doesn't mean that your world is ended...right?

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I read your story and its intresting. I feel that its true love story Wow…what a wonderful writing style. Looking forward to reading more from you. I do enjoy your posts, though! Your story is also provides the greater information about It gives the inspiration of people those feels loneliness. You could be submit your stories on free submission Directory's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment..I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete