November 10, 2008

INSOMNIA

Lately, I don't know why I couldn't sleep at night. Even I try tyo close my eyes, but my mind keep flying thinking somethin'. May be I think about my task at the office, the pending job that I didn't finish yet. Am I workhaholic person?

I read newspaper this morning, says that lack of sleep happened because the mind has not finished sorting and storing memories. It is a bit like when your computer warns you that some unsaved files may be lost if you reboot your computer without waiting for it to save everything first.

So the writer suggest to drink a strong cup of coffee before trying to remember important facts, otherwise your sleep-deprived mind will play tricks with your memory.
Should I try?

1 comment:

  1. or shud say.."maybe i think so much of my next vacation to Bali" ;D

    ReplyDelete