January 9, 2009

SAVIOUR

Yesterday, on my way back from the office, I watched the scene where one man approach one lady in the train. After introduced his name and where he comes from (foreigner), he asked that lady what is her religion. She replied no. Then he give her a business card and tell her that if she interested may be she can go to that address and hear the prayer of that religion. Before he leave, he ask her email address and give her a book that brief about his religion. I just staring at him and I noticed that when he walk out the train he is not alone, his friend also in the same train but they not sitting together. I guess they are promoted their religion to the others.

For me, it is good approachment. They do it nicely in proper manner. They tried to get their followers as many as they can. May be we should learn from them...but do we have guts to do it?Do I?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just have to do it regardless of other may or maynot thinks.. But LonelyBali Keep it up, I do enjoy reading your blog...

    ReplyDelete