July 24, 2009

TANNED

Just came back from the island located in East Coast. Both my arms and my face become dark and tanned. It's a new experienced for me to spent a night in the island. What a beautiful place! Perhaps someday I can stay at the resort and doing nothing or just lay down under the coconut tree.

During my stay at the island, I saw the kids playing with talcum powder bottle. They tie the string on the top of the bottle and make it like a mobile car. Pity kids. Most of the children there spent their freetime with playing. Just wonder if there's a library or resource centre was built at this settlement, may be this kids can spent their leisure time wisely.
I have chatted with one of the youth, he said that their income very little. He willing to go abroad and find a job in the city but they don't have any friends or relatives, who can help them at least to start a first step...

No comments:

Post a Comment