November 10, 2009

GOOD

A few weeks ago, I attended Criminalise War Conference. I'm so proud with the spirit and concerns that shown by the participants. See people who is different races, religions and views attended this 2 day conference make me feel really blessed, as part of them.

All the pain and suffering of an innocent children, women and man in Iraq War make me in tears. The video clips which played during the conference causing grief. Sorrowful, when you see the face of Iraqi's children waves their hand, show peace sign and smiles. It's really touch my heart.

Thanks god that there's still lot of people, who still care for our unfortunate brothers and sisters, I really-really hope, perhaps someday all my friends will joint us to support innocent people and make war as crimes.

CRIMINALISE WAR! Make war a crime, vote at www.criminalisewar.org

No comments:

Post a Comment