December 23, 2008

OppsS

One of my friends has a crushed with a guy. When I look at her I can see that she's suffering. She was struggling to forget him. When we talk about heart, feeling or love it is really complicated. Really hard to describe or explain. That's why some people willing to suicide or hurt themselves when their heart was broken. Ironic huh...

I don't understand why they act like that. If they loose their parents, either their mother or father would they dare to do suicide, jumping from building or into the sea? It's rare that we heard that the son or the daughter kill himself because he or her parents died. Isn't it? Does that meant, their parents not important to them? People who bring us to the world and give all their loves since we're young till what we're today. I'm sure they meant a lot to us.

So why we care so much when someone dumped you? Or am I naive?

No comments:

Post a Comment