December 24, 2008

PEOPLE

There's many type of people that we found in our daily life. Some people are annoying, arrogant, haughty, sellfish etc. But if we're lucky, we might met with humble, kind, generous or reliable person.

During my vacation last week, I met with a guy at Kuta beach and we have chat. He is Javanese and he's on holiday for the whole year. He earn the money by teach people surfing to support his expenses there. I guess every day is holiday for him. We have nothing in common except we're same religion. He ask me either I'm praying or not. And I said yes. He replied that he only pray when it is a big day of our relegion celebration. The statement that I can't forgot is when he said that, " Probably I will go to the hell and you will go to the heaven." I'm not very pious person but I try my best to be a good believes.

People make mistakes and people can change. Doesn't matter if you're bad or not before, as long as you want to change and determine to be a good and better person...you deserve to have a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment