February 6, 2009

X-FILES

Last night something happened to my housemate. When she walk out from the lift at our house a guy try to snatch her. He pull her head. She shouted and calling for help. I was watching tv at that time. I opened the door and see her lie down on the floor and cried. The guy run tru the stairs.

Our neighbour also heard, he and his wife asked her what's going on. She said that she can't she his face because he covered by helmet. I think he was outsider. It is dangerous to walk alone. That's why we need to bring something either pepper spray or umbrella to protect us from harmful people. Better careful when someone follow you with helmet.

1 comment:

  1. Also I suggest that girls should bring a compact powder with a mirror in it, coz, if you feels someone is following you, but your are afraid to look back, just open your compact powder, from the mirror, you will see who is behind you, if that person look suspicious, run as you can.

    ReplyDelete