February 11, 2009

YOUNG

We have a lot of memories that we still remember during our childhood. I like to share an experience that my friend has been thru as a kid. Her parent not living together. As a teenager, everybody need love from their parents. So do her. She asked me, "Do you know why I never use my blanket when I'm sleeping?" I said, "No". Then she replied, " When I was a kid, I dream that my parent will put the blanket on me." But she didn't get it because her parent seperated.
Nowadays, I realise that she is seeking for it. Searching for the love that she didn't get before. Want to feel the sense of belonging. It's remind me to the words, if you want someone to love you, you need to learn to give your love to them first. Don't wait to say that...otherwise you may regret it.

3 comments:

  1. feels pity to your friend..
    what your reaction, when she answer back her question?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea...she is a strong person. If she read this article I just want to say that I'm sorry because I write this without your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. It always a nice feeling to love and be love especially from the ones you really care

    ReplyDelete